[tor-talk] Tor

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 19:07:54 UTC 2015

On Sun, 18 Oct 2015 08:58:17 +0200
Josef Stautner <hello at veloc1ty.de> wrote:

> Hello Juan,
>
> I can't understand why you subscribe to a list of "scammers" then.

	To make the obvious point that they are scammers. Get it now?.
	It shouldn't be to hard to understand.

	By the way, you are a german licking the boots of the american
	government which has been occupying germany for the last 70
	years?

	How cute.

> You
> escalated very quickly and showed a rude attitude most people can't
> stand

	Wow. Most people don't give a damn about all kinds of
	atrocities, especially strocities comited by governments like
	the american governents (tor's owner) and its vasal states (like
	your government), but that same people can't 'stand' natural
	language?

	That is cute, too.

> and normally silently ignore and laugh about. And I think that's
> why nobody answered your mails.

	I don't know. I saw various replies. All the replies are of
	course content-free. Exactly like yours.

> But I'm interested in you opinion why you think Tor is "scam" to you.

	So, read my previous messages.