[tor-talk] Super speed Tor

Marcos Eugenio Kehl marcoskehl at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:38:16 UTC 2015

Hello cripto experts!

1. When we will have a super speed Tor? I mean, a HD video streaming from a hidden service.
    When we have around 10 million relays + 10 millions exit nodes? Or Tor will aways be slow as a lame turtle, due to its low latency design and privacy concerns?

2. Is the bandwith my ISP provides me (it is 2 MB), the bandwith of the the middle nodes, or the bandwith of the exit node, that determines my speed under the deep web? Or a combination of all above?

3. Do we have some projection for the Tor speed over the next years?

Cheers!