[tor-talk] Question

sh-expires-12-2015 at quantentunnel.de sh-expires-12-2015 at quantentunnel.de
Tue Oct 13 00:25:19 UTC 2015

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 05:36:22PM -0700, coderman wrote:
> it would be fun to compare different Tor configurations:
>  - Tor Browser
Mozilla browser (and plugins) more or less hardwired to Tor.

>  - TAILS
Distribution (app-armored) failing to boot, when no NIC is
present or detected (last time I checked).

>  - Whonix / Whonix-Qubes
>  - Qubes-TorVM

I assume, they use Tor as in the onion router.

>  - TransProxy [
> https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TransparentProxy ]

Well, if insanity is defined by doing the same stuff and expecting
different results, you should check yourself.

Sorry, if you feel like I bash you, but you are being stupid or
trying to troll OP. The way Tor operates, isn't changed by browser,
OS (w/w/o VMs) or a proxy. Is there point in trying this?