[tor-talk] Torrents real-time and dynamic blocklist

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:05:08 UTC 2015

Le 09/10/2015 02:49, sh-expires-12-2015 at quantentunnel.de a écrit :
> On Tue, Oct 06, 2015 at 11:47:40PM +0200, Aymeric Vitte wrote:
>> > Most of the study is now here:
>> > https://gist.github.com/Ayms/f2da9f860775ead2066e but some parts remain
>> > undisclosed.
>> > For those that don't like the 'paid' aspect of the blocklist, see the TF
>> > comments:

> Historically, there is nothing new.

There is, the concept of fake infohashes is not an invention of myself
but what the study highlights regarding the DHT and what the study
defines to protect, I have not seen it anywhere else as well as the
dynamic blocklist.

I don't get very well what the rest of your post has to do with the
study... There are a lot of details in the TF article's comments.

Anyway I don't think that's really of the interest of this list except
that some exit nodes operators might envision to use something like the
dynamic blocklist, if some are often bothered by notices/letters we can
propose a trial to see if the list is adapted, which we think it is.

--
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass