[tor-talk] Torrents real-time and dynamic blocklist

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:47:40 UTC 2015

FYI:
https://torrentfreak.com/thousands-of-spies-are-watching-trackerless-torrents-151004/

Most of the study is now here:
https://gist.github.com/Ayms/f2da9f860775ead2066e but some parts remain
undisclosed.

For those that don't like the 'paid' aspect of the blocklist, see the TF
comments:

"One word about the "paid" blocklist that we forgot to mention since
some feel uncomfortable with this, you can use torrent-live and the
"findspiesonly" option to create your own blocklist free of charge, but
depending on your processing capabilities you would then probably create
blocklists for targeted torrents, it's explained in section "Why do we
need you to get the dynamic blocklist" of FAQs
http://torrent-live.org/?links"

--
Get the torrent dynamic blocklist: http://peersm.com/getblocklist
Check the 10 M passwords list: http://peersm.com/findmyass