[tor-talk] How does one remove the NSA Virus off the BIOS Chip as described by Snowden in the ANT Program

William H. Depperman whd2 at columbia.edu
Sat Nov 21 02:41:48 UTC 2015

Hi Vladimir,

             Obviously what you sent me is the only genuine response I
received. But there is still a problem for me but not for you. Here are
your entries:

             1.) "see doc. on INT 9h (hardware interrupt)  and INT 21h
(BIOS keyboard)"

             2.) Trace(debugger) from INT 9 vector - and see all...

             3.) Use loadable INT 9/21h driver - and any viruses can't
have control...
                  (checked debugger in mem int 9 --> our driver).

             4.) Virus can't be detected, if signature not in
antivirus-collection, but
                   debugger show all...

             5.) Also use not connected to network computer for typing
and removable FD/flash...

             I need step by step instructions on to precisely accomplish
this meaning that I need more information on how to do what you said.
Remember YOU are a Hacker already! I am NOT! So please imagine you are
writing  Big difference! So please imagine you are writing a book:
"Removal of NSA Computer viruses pla on the BIOS CHIP FOR DUMMIES

             Thanks very much. I hope you liked what I sent you and have
decided to send it out to your complete mailing list. Thanks again and I
hope to hear from you in the very near future.

Bill Depperman
(212) 627-1373
whd2 at columbia.edu