[tor-talk] Bear Bonds - a new cryptocurrency that uses Tor

allen at bearbonds.org allen at bearbonds.org
Fri Nov 13 01:52:50 UTC 2015

I'm involved in a project to create a new cryptocurrency called Bear
Bonds(TM).

One of the notable features for the Tor community is that all
communication is via Tor using Tor hidden services.  This includes
communication between users and the network, and all communication
between network nodes.  Tor is used for both privacy and security.  In
particular, since the users are anonymized, it prevents a node on the
network from attempting to send targeting information to a certain
user or group of users.

If Bear Bonds is successful, we of course plan to give extensive
support back to the Tor community.

We have a whitepaper, technical documentation and a technology preview
software release on our website at https://www.bearbonds.org.  The
code is over 80% complete and we are working to finish it as quickly
as possible.

Please feel free read the documentation and try out the wallet
simulation script.  We welcome any comments and questions.

Thank you,

Allen