[tor-talk] improvements torstatus.blutmagie.de

Olaf Selke olaf.selke at blutmagie.de
Thu Nov 12 16:31:14 UTC 2015

Am 03.11.2015 um 21:55 schrieb nusenu:

>> https://torstatus.blutmagie.de is still alive now with five additional
>> columns:
>>
>> "FirstSeen"
>> ===========
>> Date when router's fingerprint was first seen starting 10/27/15. All
>> routers alive before are dated 2000-01-01 simply meaning I have no clue
>> about the past. The summary table on page bottom displays the total
>> number of routers first seen after 10/27/2015.
>
> Thanks for adding this column. To make it more useful you could
> bootstrap the first_seen column via onionoo data:
>
> https://onionoo.torproject.org/details

jo I did it so... FirstSeen timestamps before 2015-10-27 do rely on the
data collected by https://onionoo.torproject.org/details. The few
routers still dated 2000-01-01 have not been in the consensus when I did
the import. All timestamps dated after 2015-10-27 are seen by blutmagie
itself and do not rely on alien data. There are two different tables in
the database storing the fingerprints, names, and timestamps seen before
and after 2015-10-27.

regards Olaf