[tor-talk] Can't log in to Facebook or use Facebook via Tor Messenger

Qaz qazxswedc at openmailbox.org
Sat Nov 7 19:14:23 UTC 2015

Had it working earlier but doesn't really show me my buddies in real
time. Like when someone's on line or off line in the website, it doesn't
show the same people in Tor Messenger. I disconnected then connected TM
again, hopefully it works right this time. I understand that this is
still beta, so far I'd say it's doing well! Thanks a lot guys!