[tor-talk] flash player

kleft kleft at riseup.net
Mon Nov 2 10:00:54 UTC 2015

Hallo Hartmut,

i think this is an error of the ARD-mediathek. Their website checks via
JavaScript which browser you are using and if it is html5 compatible and
they maybe just forgot to mark the linux-versions of firefox as html5-ready.

You could try changing the submitted browser version via the user-agent
switcher (1). Simply paste any newer / common browser there e.g.
"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/41.0". You should get an html5 video stream without the need of
adobes flash then.

--
best wishes

kleft