[tor-talk] Confidant Mail, was re: Mailpile SMTorP

Mike Ingle mike at confidantmail.org
Wed May 27 00:50:40 UTC 2015

Confidant Mail is another next-gen mail architecture worth a look. You
can access
servers directly, via exit node, via hidden service, or via I2P. You can
have your mail
hosted on your own server, on someone else's server, or in the
Distributed Hash Table.
In the "server" case there is no limit on attachment size. You do not
have to be online at
the same time as the recipient.

It's written in Python and uses PyOpenSSL and gnupg encryption. If you
are looking for
next gen email over Tor, look here: https://www.confidantmail.org

Mike