[tor-talk] Flash player

Estevez support at estevez-international.com
Mon May 25 09:24:40 UTC 2015

Hey Roman,

the Tor Browser won't inherit Flash or Java- (script) for anonymity and security reasons.
In the worst case, these addons will leak personal information like your real IP-address to third parties.

Please have a look at the page http://whoer.net with a normal browser like Chrome or Internet Explorer and compare the results shown with those of the Tor Browser. The great advantage of anonymity is completely lost if you use such addons.

Best Regards,

Estevez

---- 25 Mai 2015 10:51:20 +0200 РОМАН СИЛОЧИ <silochi.roman at mail.ru> ----