[tor-talk] New Astoria Tor client is said to be better than plain Tor

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon May 25 01:13:09 UTC 2015

NOTE, if you want newbies (and occasionally potential contributors) to
not be really frustrated with your communciation, perhaps define your
key terms on first use.

Since "AS" has not been defined anywhere in this thread (yet), I
downloaded the paper (OK, that might be a reasonable desire - get
people to download and read the original source, but still ...
please!), only to find the term "AS" used nearly half a dozen times
before it's ever defined/unpacked in the paper itself!

Zenaan

PS: For those who were wondering: AS ~= autonomous system.