[tor-talk] someone doesn't like my IP

Max Bond max.o.bond at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:58:35 UTC 2015

Either they're blocking all Tor exits, or that exit in particular got on a
list of naughty IPs because someone used it to launch attacks, send spam,
or other things people don't like.

Try a few more exits until you get one that works or give up trying. In Tor
browser, you'd click on the onion menu and click "New identity." If you're
not using Tor browser, you'll need to send the Tor daemon the newnym signal
(if you don't want to look up how to do that, the cheap hack is to stop Tor
and then restart it.)