[tor-talk] the privacy of public tor descriptor data

Tempest tempest at bitmessage.ch
Wed May 6 12:48:20 UTC 2015

l.m:
> Wow. You just blew my mind. So anonymity and privacy for users, but
> not contributors that make said privacy features possible?

if you're going to complain about others changing the subject, don't
blatantly do it yourself. relays have their public ip addresses
available to the public. that's never been secret.

> It was wrong to push the operator.

the operators was mentioned on tor-talk. they chose to reply. they'll
live. if anything, this will benefit their research.

--
gpg key - 0x2A49578A7291BB34
fingerprint - 63C4 E106 AC6A 5F2F DDB2 3840 2A49 578A 7291 BB34