[tor-talk] Protest Blocking Tor via CloudFlare

carlo von lynX lynX at time.to.get.psyced.org
Sun May 17 06:26:08 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 04:09:36PM +0100, Andreas Krey wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:16:44 +0000, malte at wk3.org wrote:
> > On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:35:53 -0400
> > "l.m" <ter.one.leeboi at hush.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Which site blocks tor exit entirely? I haven't seen one recently.
> >
> > https://pad.okfn.org/p/cloudflare-tor
>
> You apparently don't know the difference between
> 'needs a captcha solved' and 'can't be accessed at all'.

To those who do not allow Google or Cloudflare execution of
any proprietary Javascript on their machines it makes
no difference.

I'm particularely offended by IETF.org that makes its
read-only mailing lists inaccessible to the free web...!!
Where can I complain?

The Internet is getting worse from day to day.