[tor-talk] Codename: TorBirdy

Vincent Schouten [info] info at vincentschouten.nl
Sat May 9 12:07:22 UTC 2015

Thank you Gökşin and Pacifica.

I guess it worked because after I started TBB (by clicking the desktop
application "start-tor-browser.desktop") and then Thunderbird+Birdy, my
mails were sent in plain txt and no errors were raised. However, how can
I validate that the emails were actually sent over the TOR network?
Perhaps by looking into the source details of the email message at the
receiver's end?

Last question: I might consider to use the system-installed Tor as
opening the Tor Browser every time that you want to send emails is a
little bit 'inefficient'.

@Pacifica, what is your recommendation and is there any extended
documentation about how to use the system version? A step-by-step would
be helpful. Thank you for your time.

pacifica at riseup.net: