[tor-talk] Meeting Snowden in Princeton

benjamin barber barberb at barberb.com
Sun May 3 04:29:38 UTC 2015

How does Ed Snowden not getting caught, have to do with Tor being immune
from flaws, by that logic I have a tiger repelling rock to sell you (money
back guarantee).

The argument being made by some, is that Ed Snowden was a pawn in a turf
war between NSA / FBI, by the way he calls himself a patriot, and limited
disclosure to save US interests.

While it's guilt by association, what many dislike is that he has aligned
himself with tor and EFF, who seem to be also getting more comfortable with
government and censorship themselves.