[tor-talk] Configuring a Tor relay

Raymond Quintana rq4life at gmail.com
Fri May 1 07:25:46 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,
My name is Raymond Quintana and I need to donate banwidth to Tor. I have
benefited so greatly from Tor.  It improved my privacy and security on the
Internet. However, it would not have been possible without The Tor Staff's
unwaivering hard work and commitment. Thank you.

I have been reading your manuel on Configuring a Relay manually but find
the process really hard. Please, may I have an Application (.exe) so that I
may install a program that allows me to manage all of my Tor Relays? As far
as increasing/decreasing bandwidth usage, switching them on/off, and
managing more that one Tor Relay.

Here is my computer information:

Windows 7 Professional
Service Pack 1

Manufacturer: ORIGIN PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4940MX CPU @ 3.10 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System

Network adapters
Intel(R) Centrino(R) Ultimate-N 6300 AGN
Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter #2
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

I really look foward to hearing back from you all. I really appreciate your
diligence into this matter :)