[tor-talk] Security Audit / Debunking

zooey at spx.li zooey at spx.li
Sat Mar 21 23:42:51 UTC 2015

I've been debunking some inaccurate marketing claims from a software
community and I've begun to receive online harassment for it.  They are
now planning on releasing censorship circumvention software that is deeply
confused.

I was hoping that someone from the Tor community would be willing to
analyze their software and post their results publicly.  The analysis does
not need to be very involved, I've already found plenty of problems with
it.

The end analysis would in no way be officially sanctioned by the Tor
project, I'm just looking for a reputable second voice in the hopes that
it will defray personal attacks.

If you are interested, please email zooey at spx.li.

Thanks,
–Zooey