[tor-talk] Protest Blocking Tor via CloudFlare

l.m ter.one.leeboi at hush.com
Wed Mar 11 16:35:53 UTC 2015

Which site blocks tor exit entirely? I haven't seen one recently. Most
of the time I just get the copy/paste if Javascript is off. If
Javascript is on I either don't get the copy/paste or I get the
browser fingerprinting page. If I'm not mistaken the browser
fingerprinting site is the only one a free CF user has access to. The
ability to block anonymous proxy entirely is a paid feature isn't it?
Which would mean it's not CloudFlare who needs a grilling.
--leeroy