[tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials blah blah bleh blah

Travis Bean tlbean at tlbean.com
Mon Mar 9 12:03:39 UTC 2015

On 03/09/2015 04:45 AM, Travis Bean wrote:
> On 03/07/2015 08:37 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> On 3/8/15, Travis Bean <tlbean at tlbean.com> wrote:
>>> What I have for download on my website, especially the version for
>>> Linux, makes it very simple for an individual with zero computer
>>> knowledge
>>
>> My mom showed me how ta turn it on, but I might need some help with
>> that step next time tha power goes out, cause there were a few steps,
>> and it seems a bit complicated for me. She said it was more secure if
>> it didn't come on automatically.
>>
>> Is this enough computer knowledge?
>>

>>> to setup a high-security, military-grade
>>
>> Awesome!
>>
>> I'm sold! Tell me more - I turned my computer on again, but
>> something's not right since the screen seems black to me, but it could
>> be my eyes.
>>
>> Is there something I'm doing wrong?
>>

>>> communications system
>>> in a matter of minutes. This takes hour on end for someone who is not
>>> familiar with Linux and not an expert in computer security.
>>
>> Well it's been an hour, and my computer screen is still black. I'm
>> pretty sure I'm doin somthing wrong...............
>>

> Zenaan Harkness, you are being given fair warning! I suggest you stop
> with the condescending B.S. while you are still ahead. You and your
> cohorts from the UK will be subjected to a defamation lawsuit if you
> keep it up. Any further B.S. from any wacko from the UK will be pursued
> very vigorously. This include any further libelous statements from those
> of you on this mailing list who have made threatening, derogatory,
> libelous remarks towards me that will be prosecuted to the fullest
> extent of the law!

How many mailing lists has Zenaan Harkness been banned from by the
way?[1] How about the rest on this tor-talk list who are from the UK? I
want to know how many of them have a track record of trolling?

[1] http://lwn.net/Articles/611340/
On Fri, 05 Sep 2014, Don Armstrong wrote:
> Mailing list bans are not done in public to avoid harming the
> reputation of the individuals banned. If the individual in question
> wants the ban to be disclosed publicly, they can email listmaster@,
> and we will do so.

Travis L. Bean

--
T.L.Bean - Your source for FREE open source
www.tlbean.com