[tor-talk] The "StrictNodes 0" will disappeared from my torrc when I do some change on the setting using vidalia.

Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez juanmi.3000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:51:10 UTC 2015

Inicio del mensaje redirigido:

Fecha: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 14:44:17 +0100
Desde: Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez <juanmi_3000 at hotmail.com>
Para: tor-talk at lists.torproject.org
Asunto: Re: [tor-talk] The "StrictNodes 0" will disappeared from my
torrc when I do some change on the setting using vidalia.

Every time you make some settings on Vidalia, torrc file before
the changes gets renamed into torrc.# and a new torrc file is created.

So if you want to have "StrictNode 0" you better changes setting in
Vidalia, then add your changes in torrc afterwards.