[tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

John Pinkman john.pinkman at yandex.com
Wed Mar 4 00:00:47 UTC 2015

03.03.2015, 04:40, "Travis Bean" <tlbean at tlbean.com>:
> I am giving everyone on this mailing list a heads-up regarding what I
> have uncovered about the Gestapo government here in the United States
> and why corrupt government officials are so strongly opposed to this Tor
> project.

If you seriously think that US government is like Gestapo, I suggest you should travel more around the world and see what is going on in other countries. Look how in Russia prominent politicians and opposition leaders get murdered with regularity. Look how many opposition leaders did Belarus president murder on his way up (it is well over 2 dozens). Look what they do in Middle Eastern countries with people who criticize their religious fairy tails. In Saudi Arabia they will just drag you out to the street and chop your head off in front of horrified passers by. And they do this like every day.

Some pretty bad things are going on in US, but it is not nearly as bad as what you see in over 80% of other countries. At least there are laws, courts, human rights, constitutional protections. You have the right for attorneys, due process, nobody will jail you for criticizing anything or saying anything at all short of threats.

With respect,
John Pinkman