[tor-talk] Delete certificates

T F torabused at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 12:38:35 UTC 2015

You can not delete them. But you can disable them.
This is quiet like you don't know someone = deleted certificate
Or Your know the Authority but you do not trust them = disabled Authority.

There are two different approaches for chrome, opera, internet exploiter
use Windows Certificate storage. The Firefox Browser uses its own cert
storage.

Try to disable any authority and you will be fine.