[tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

Travis Bean tlbean at tlbean.com
Tue Mar 3 03:31:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am giving everyone on this mailing list a heads-up regarding what I
have uncovered about the Gestapo government here in the United States
and why corrupt government officials are so strongly opposed to this Tor
project.

I can prove I have become a target after I published information on my
tlbean.com website exposing the truth about the National Security
Agency's control mechanism that is being used to unlawfully monitor all
Internet and email activity. I have had my cellphones and Internet
equipment sabotaged repeatedly after exposing the truth about the NSA
and after I published Tor-powered PrivacyGuard shell scripts on my website.

On 12/29/2014 I submitted a report to a detective about my findings
regarding foxnews.com. In my report I allege that News Corp and 21st
Century Fox are simply a guise for a government controlled propaganda
machine. I allege this based on evidence that I am bombarded by
threatening news articles and coercive pop-up ads through foxnews.com
anytime I submit a report about the NSA's control mechanism and their
psychological warfare program. These threats of coercion are directed
towards me personally based on my telephone conversations and email. I
uncovered very unique information published in news articles through
foxnews.com based on my own personal email and telephone conversations
without my permission! Foxnews.com were able to direct coercive,
threatening news articles and pop-up ads towards me personally based on
my IP address until I started using Tor!

After I investigated this extensively and figured out what was
happening, I spoke to a detective and stated that I want Rupert Murdoch,
executive chairman of News Corp and chairman of 21st Century Fox,
interrogated extensively regarding this scandal. I stated to the
detective I spoke with that Tor is a huge threat to News Corp's and 21st
Century Fox's control mechanism. Just within a few days of asking for
Rupert Murdoch to be interrogated, foxnews.com started blocking Tor!

Take a look at what my extensive detective work has uncovered:

Open this URL in a Tor-powered web browser: http://www.foxnews.com. News
Corp and 21st Century Fox now realize Tor prevents them from feeding
citizens coercive news articles and pop-up ads based on their IP address
and are now blocking Tor as a result of my report.

The United States Senate started blocking Tor at the exact same time!
Open this URL in a second tab of your Tor-powered web browser:
http://www.hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact. This shady
character Senator Orrin Hatch standing next to former NSA deputy
director Chris Inglis, with a shovel in his hand, broke ground for the
NSA's new data center in the state of Utah. This super-high-capacity
data center now gives the NSA the ability to store every citizen's
email, Internet activity, telephone conversations, and encrypted files
indefinitely until the NSA's supercomputers crack the encryption. The
NSA have made a revolutionary breakthrough in decrypting high-grade
encryption in a very short period of time.

Open this URL in a third tab of your Tor-powered web browser:
http://about.usps.com/who-we-are/leadership/pmg-exec-comm.htm. The
United States Postal Service, another arm of this corrupt Gestapo
government, started blocking Tor at the exact same time for the same reason!

Please note that when testing the URL
http://www.hatch.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact, or any other
corrupt U.S. senator's contact page, you may have to use Vidalia to
switch to a new identity multiple times until it lands on a blacklisted
Tor server. For some reason, members of the United States Senate have
their contact page unavailable for only certain Tor servers, and yet
Foxnews and USPS appear to be using a much wider spectrum of blacklisted
servers.

What is interesting about my detective work I conducted is that you will
notice from the "Access Denied" warning and reference # you receive when
your Tor-powered web browser tries to render the above mentioned web
pages, this indicates the exact same Tor-blocking software is being used
to power foxnews.com, usps.com, and senate.gov. This proves my point
that News Corp and 21st Century Fox are most definitely mysteriously
controlled by the United States Gestapo government.

This same thing happened after I started advertising my Tor-powered
PrivacyGuard shell scripts on craigslist.org. My PrivacyGuard ads were
immediately banned and then Craigslist started blocking Tor anonymity
protection as well, even though this took place months prior to the
above mentioned Tor blocking mechanism. Craigslist appear to be using
different Tor blocking software than what foxnews.com, usps.com, and
senate.gov are using.

Immediately after I published my first draft of PrivacyGuard in
September 2013, I can prove any of my Torified email I send to anyone
who is using a Microsoft Exchange server is classified as SPAM when sent
from Thunderbird with the TorBirdy add-on. I tested this out on multiple
Exchange servers and I get the same result. Microsoft are desperately
attempting to block email sent from anyone who uses TorBirdy.

The only advice I have for Tor developers is keep up the good work!
After I exposed the corrupt United States federal government for what
they are all about, now Tor is a huge threat to the Gestapo government's
control mechanism.

Sincerely, Travis Bean

--
Travis L. Bean
T.L.Bean - Your source for FREE open source