[tor-talk] Revoking a hidden service key

Adrien Johnson adrienj at adrienj.com
Tue Mar 3 03:05:18 UTC 2015

An solution might be to allow hidden service revocation descriptors to
expire after a long time, and to be updated by the hidden service
operator, but only as a new revocation descriptor which has a later
expiration date. That way the Tor network can eventually forget about
revoked hidden services which are no longer used and where the operator
no longer feels there is a threat of impersonation.