[tor-talk] Clear net and Tor site on the same server

Xena xena at yolo-swag.com
Sun Jun 28 16:26:18 UTC 2015

False. I've used a raspi as a VPN/seedbox and it was able to handle enough
traffic that its I/O pipeline got saturated, and that was the only limit.

--

  Xena <xena at yolo-swag.com>

  “Linux printing was designed and implemented by people working
  to preserve the rainforest by making it utterly impossible to
  consume paper.”
— Athas