[tor-talk] do Cloudfare captchas ever work?

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Sat Jun 20 06:31:21 UTC 2015

On Fri, 19 Jun 2015 22:38:26 +0000, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
> Using default browser installation & settings?
> I so  rarely have success, that I immediately close tabs for sites
> presenting Cloudfare.
> Even when the puzzle is clearly legible (rarely), it still doesn't work.

The last weeks I was usually getting the number photo captchas,
and they work. Last week there were more of the hard two word
captchas, but even these usually work - sometimes I just reload
the page and then I often get a number captcha.

> If others have even partial success, what's the secret?

Out-of-the-box browser.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."