[tor-talk] Invaded by disconnect.me

Joe Btfsplk joebtfsplk at gmx.com
Sat Jun 6 04:03:03 UTC 2015

On 6/1/2015 4:31 AM, Mirimir wrote:
> Looking in Tor browser 4.5.1, I see that the disconnect search add-on
> is not installed. And so there's presumably far less of an issue. I
> should have checked before replying. But official clarification would
> still be good.
The "addon" may not be installed in Tor Browser, but Disconnect search
engine plugin (search engine manager) is installed.

IIRC, it was set as the default search in TB 4.5.1.

It just has a "D" by the search provider in the drop list.
Someone left the name off (all other search plugins show a name, not
single letters).