[tor-talk] Historically speaking, what was the U.S. navy /military

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Jul 31 22:26:03 UTC 2015

+1 for creating a tor-opentalk list if we need to satisfy the keyboard
philosophers, communal fetishists and other interesting characters who
need an audience to preen/preach in front of. Although I did find the
the original start of this thread to be pretty interesting.

Like many others lurking here I prefer the current signal:noise ratio.
Here's hoping for more posts about bad-exit nodes popping up and other
interesting technical, design, usage and optimization discussions.