[tor-talk] love! and a question

Speak Freely when2plus2is5 at riseup.net
Fri Jul 31 18:41:18 UTC 2015

In an attempt to try to help clean up tor-talk, partly because I've been
to blame for getting this mailing-list off topic several times...

John, if you have any general questions, you can email me directly and I
will try to answer them as best I can.

I think it's great you're interested how it works, and if you have
specific questions about the implementation or design, then this
mailing-list is the right place.

Hopefully you're aware of the fact that some of your browsing habits
will have to change in order to be as safe as possible. I do hope you
heed the warnings in the link Harmony provided. (PGP, OTR, HTTPS, etc)

Also, as mentioned pretty much everywhere, Tor is *not* the only thing
you need to be & stay protected. Depending on your needs, you may have a
bit more to learn than the average Tor user simply looking to browse the
web unimpeded by government censorship.

Matt
Speak Freely