[tor-talk] Historically speaking, what was the U.S. navy /military

Alexandre Guillioud guillioud.alexandre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 11:19:26 UTC 2015

To Zenaan :

I havn't enough grasp on english language (i have a hell of time to debunk
sarcastics comment in my own language, let alone english) to determine if
you are backing me or are pushing me into the cliff.

Anyway, I back you on your description of the situation. A few 'genuine
members' (everyone in here is tor dev ?) are slowing down tor development,
by making the possibility of a move out of sight.

Friend ! \o/

Isn't out there tor forks with enough peers ?