[tor-talk] Historically speaking, what was the U.S. navy /military

devjimsmith at Safe-mail.net devjimsmith at Safe-mail.net
Thu Jul 30 00:03:42 UTC 2015

My friend if you hear whinning someone should 'help' you *read* my post.

> People which need tor for security, anonymity, can and will inform
> themselves.. If they don't, they risk exactly what they were risking
> withiut it.

Also never say something is a fact about all people that need tor for security, anonymity.

> Seriously, what are you whinning about ? You need attention ? That's why ?

You appear to be getting of topic here. Please try to relax, there's no problem. Everything is okay.