[tor-talk] TOR Network Map

Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez juanmi.3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 22:13:21 UTC 2015

If using Linux, you can install CLI tool Arm and there is a tab where it
says which gives you the country of the node. Not sure if the city as
well. For Tails it should be the same but you'll have to do it everytime
you start Tails. But maybe that already comes with Tails, and I think it
does.

If using Windows, you will need to install cygwin and I think it's in
the packages you can install with it.

For GUI tools I know none.

--
Juan Miguel Navarro Martínez