[tor-talk] Historically speaking, what was the U.S. navy /military

Alexandre Guillioud guillioud.alexandre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:53:03 UTC 2015

hahahaha :)
What's all that bullshit around tor about its security.. The source is
fully disclosed, maintenaned by open source agents. Their are well known
flaws into the system, but, from my engineer point of view, not enough to
void the usage of it.
Come on, some big company/agency can spy by overloading exit nodes ? Just
rely on inside networking (hidden services) to protect yourself ! Add to
that a OTR communication mean, and i doubt anyone could eaves drop or even
read your message... As long as asymetric encryption is safe (and by safe,
i mean the whole stack. Plug your random number generators on REAL white
noise generators, and use function well known with a very good dispertion.

I'm not a expert, but i really think this POV resume the problematic talked
in this thread. PLease respond and prove me wrong ! I want to learn :)