[tor-talk] tor browser

Soul Plane soulplane11 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:00:38 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 1:45 PM, Bill Cunningham <billcun at suddenlink.net>
wrote:

>     For the life of me I can't get the tor browser to open. It will not
> even  start let alone install. I don't know what's going on. I have an XP
> x64. I think it's supposed to work with that. What can I be doing wrong?

To get help I think you will have to give more information and also there
may be better places to get it.
https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#SupportMail

I tried torbrowser-install-4.5.3_en-US.exe in Windows XP x64 SP2 and it
installed and connected without a problem, so it does work there (though I
had to resize the browser slightly to fix a lack of refresh). I don't know
what you're doing wrong. Maybe you have anti virus that blocks the install
file or it is the wrong file.
https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en