[tor-talk] [TBB] Can userContent.css change my fingerprint?

Aeris aeris+tor at imirhil.fr
Wed Jul 22 16:20:00 UTC 2015

> So I don't understand if this change can modify my fingerprint and/or if
> an enemy (websites, governments) can see that

Yep
Potentially, with Javascript, an enemy can detect your style changes, so you
are no more like others Tor Browser users and you are fingerprintable.

Regards,
--
Aeris
Individual crypto-terrorist group

Protect your privacy, encrypt your communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 922C97CA EC0B1AD3
https://café-vie-privée.fr/