[tor-talk] pdf with tor

Apple Apple djjdjdjdjdjdjd32 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:43:23 UTC 2015

On 15 Jul 2015 01:56, "Niels Elgaard Larsen" <elgaard at agol.dk> wrote:
> No, Postscript is a real programming language.

You're right, I was thinking of troff. Even so, looking through the
language reference it does not seem particularly powerful. Maybe it can
delete some of your files but it can't make network connections or invoke
system calls.

> > If a PDF convertor ignores these embedded scripts then I think that is
a definite bonus point for Niels' conversion strategy.

>Yes, but I am not sure about that.

In the interest of advancing the discussion it's probably worth finding
out...

I think coderman was saying something about a conversion tool as well but I
didn't really understand it.