[tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

Lara lara.tor at emails.veryspeedy.net
Wed Jul 15 08:16:15 UTC 2015

Apple Apple:
> I'm sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say. The Tor project
> does not have any political motivations or affiliations. You are free to
> use the Tor network to pursue any goal and subvert any government you wish,
> including the United States.

You simply don't understand that users's world. In there, his mother
becoming pregnant is a political statement, heck, even going to the
toilet can be an act of support for or against the government, In that
twisted world the government is a person that conspires to do stuff.
Pretty much like any abrahamic god. That miracle government is trying to
kill Snowden or the Iraquis, and probably is having lunch some place
posh as you are reading this.

You can spot this kind of user easy: use and abuse of vague pronouns
(we, you -- in the collective sense) and the abstractions that become
human-like. So the government or a bank have a will of their own. The
problem lies in their disgustingly insignificant lives: at day they
sweep some metaphorical floor in an office somewhere, at night
superhero. And all these gods and elites are presonally losing sleep
over that user's very being. Thus he needs the best encryption and the
best anonymity.

Cheers