[tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

Speak Freely when2plus2is5 at riseup.net
Tue Jul 14 12:54:53 UTC 2015

Juan, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what your
fascination with me is.

I have no reason to send you anonymous anything, as I have no reason to
talk to you. You're nothing but a troll, and the only way to deal with
trolls is to ignore them.

However, because you accused me of sending hate mail anonymously, I'd
like to explicitly refute that claim. Trust me, I wouldn't have sent
hate mail to you anonymously. I don't like you, but I also have no
reason to hide my disdain for you.

I have no idea why you decided I sent you anything. I'm not sure if I
should feel flattered that you accuse me, or annoyed. But I'm leaning
toward the idea that no one actually sent you anything, and that you're
just trying to push my buttons. It's cute, but it's not going to work.

Also, you seem confused about who you're talking to.

In an earlier post you made, you referred to me while speaking to
someone else, even though you copied their handle. Again, your
fascination with me is quite interesting...

-----------------------------------
z9wahqvh <z9wahqvh at gmail.com> wrote:

> exactly! too much of that & I'll have to give up my penthouse suites
> in the Trump Towers

	Thanks for further self-parody yourself, "speak freely".

If you'd like to share the fun, please send me the anonymous email as
well so we can both have a good laugh.

Again, I sent you nothing.

Matt
Speak Freely