[tor-talk] OnionBalance Hidden Service has over 1 million successful hits in just 3 days

Thomas White thomaswhite at riseup.net
Tue Jul 14 01:01:16 UTC 2015

s7r requested I post the second round of log breakdowns, here it is:

HTTP Code: 200 (OK)
Bandwidth used (bytes): 1,457,612,885,805
Hits: 10,116,575

HTTP Code: 206 (Partial Content RFC 7233)
Bandwidth used (bytes): 5,751,202
Hits: 73

HTTP Code: 304 (Not Modified)
Bandwidth used (bytes): 124,620
Hits: 620

HTTP Code: 404 (Not Found)
Bandwidth used (bytes): 285,185
Hits: 657

HTTP Code: 403 (Forbidden)
Bandwidth used (bytes): 2,908
Hits: 7

HTTP Code: 408 (Request Timeout)
Bandwidth used (bytes): 0
Hits: 11,205

Total bandwidth usage (bytes): 1,457,619,049,720 (1.457 TB)
Total hits: 10,129,137

The above figures do not match s7r's total due to the first set of log
files not being in the downloads, but it isn't a huge difference and
is in proportion to the previous results.