[tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:21:22 UTC 2015

On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 04:56:30 +0000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Really, it's fence-sitting amoral positions like yours that really get
> my chicken going... fix the world already,
> Zenaan

	Fixing the world, yes. It's only a matter of getting enough
	funding from the pentagon, to fight 'repressive regimes'.

	'repressive regimes' that might just do these kinds of things :

	https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/08/dea-and-nsa-team-intelligence-laundering

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_incarceration_rate

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_surveillance_disclosures_%282013%E2%80%93present%29

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_invasion_of_Iraq

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_United_States_foreign_regime_change_actions

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_segregation_in_the_United_States

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

	And yes, all that ^^^^^^ is just a sample.

	Aren't the 'western' scumbags who pretend to have a the high
	moral ground not only despicable criminals, but laughably
	stupid?

	Oh, I know their circle jerking (funded by the pentagon) works
	quite well, from an amoralist point of view, but still.

	Hey, "matt speak freely" - I'm waiting for your next
	'anonymous' hate mail. It's mildly amusing.