[tor-talk] OFTC and Tor

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Thu Jul 9 02:12:37 UTC 2015

   I've had issues for a long while now, which is why I'm just typically
not on OFTC at all (because all connections fail as they're routed
through Tor).  Unfortunately, the trade-off of maintaining location
security but not being available on IRC is one I have to make.  Worth
noting that OFTC didn't respond to a support request for this.

~Griffin

--
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss