[tor-talk] OnionBalance Hidden Service has over 1 million successful hits in just 3 days

Ben ben at gerbil.it
Sun Jul 5 08:02:55 UTC 2015

Much the same, but with some stats (some of which are likely irrelevant,
but I poached the line from another script I use)

#!/bin/bash

torify curl -w
"%{http_code},\"$HOST\",\"$URL\",\"%{url_effective}\",%{time_total},%{time_namelookup},%{time_connect},%{time_redirect},%{time_starttransfer},%{size_download},%{size_request},%{num_redirects}\\n" -o /dev/null http://eujuuws2nacz4xw4.onion/ >> metrics 2> /dev/null

Running in a while loop that triggers 4 requests at a time. Only got as
far as setting running on one host