[tor-talk] How to make TBB useable as "system Tor", as Tor, Vidalia, pluggable transports system level replacement?

Aeris aeris+tor at imirhil.fr
Fri Jan 30 16:26:28 UTC 2015

> What platform are you on? I'm pretty sure you can just use a daemon, the
> original way to use Tor.

I’m on Debian.
Yep, I can also use Tor daemon directly, but it’s more user compliant to start
it via Vidalia.
Can change identity without going to tty with arm, view alert/bandwidth usage,
change Tor config on the fly (roaming machine, my config depends of the network I
use, from « naked » Tor at home to facist HTTPS only firewall with HTTP proxy
and DPI from some of my customers)…

Regards,
--
Aeris

Protégez votre vie privée, chiffrez vos communications
GPG : EFB74277 ECE4E222
OTR : 922C97CA EC0B1AD3
https://café-vie-privée.fr/