[tor-talk] Yelp blocking Tor users from viewing entire site

Seth list at sysfu.com
Tue Jan 27 19:20:57 UTC 2015

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 06:28:45 -0800, Öyvind Saether <oyvinds at everdot.org>
wrote:

> you can't read their website anonymously. If they were blocking http(s)
> POST requests then that would be another story. As someone who has a
> bunch of websites myself I do have some understanding as to why someone
> would block http(s) POST but simply denying people access to read your
> website anonymously is going way further.

This ^^^!!

> on that topic, if someone has a big list of every site out there which
> uses Cloudflare to
> DOS attack all visitors coming from Tor then feel free to send it my
> way).

https://pad.okfn.org/p/cloudflare-tor

Only one I'm aware of so far, but there has to be a better (automated!)
way to compile a list of all the Cloudflare crippled sites

If you do the twitter thing you can give the Cloudflare team some direct
feedback about their DOS malarkey here:
https://twitter.com/grittygrease/status/557309607819743233