[tor-talk] Problems with TBB in Qubes and whonix in Qubes

georgeorwellhardwired at riseup.net georgeorwellhardwired at riseup.net
Fri Jan 23 14:35:00 UTC 2015

Dear tor talk mail list.

I have a problem with trying to install TBB in Qubes, I used Micahf
Lee's guide:
https://micahflee.com/2014/05/using-tor-browser-launcher-in-qubes/

And almost everything worked fine, got TBB build in VM. But when I use
the sudo yum install
QubesIncoming/tbl-builder/torbrowser-launcher-*-1.noarch.rpm script, it
says No package
QubesIncoming/tbl-builder/torbrowser-launcher-*-1.noarch.rpm avaible.
Everything up to then worked fine. Any suggestions to whats wrong?

My second problem is with whonix work station in qubes.
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes
Step number four in this guide it won't extract the libvirt to IMG
files.

Hope you can help me with these problems.
George.