[tor-talk] Which PTs shall we prioritize for inclusion in Tails?

intrigeri intrigeri at boum.org
Tue Jan 20 21:26:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

Tails currently supports regular bridges, obfs2 and obfs3.
Work is in progress to support scramblesuit.
I see that Tor Browser 4.5 ships flashproxy, meek and obfs4.

Assuming an ideal world in which they involve an equal amount of work,
among scramblesuit, meek, flashproxy and obfs4, which ones should we
prioritize our efforts on?

(An option is of course "all, just take whatever the Tor Browser
ships", but it's not obvious that it's the best solution for us, hence
my question.)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri