[tor-talk] TBB restore closed tabs

Greg Norcie gnorcie at umail.iu.edu
Tue Jan 6 19:03:23 UTC 2015

Do you mean that if you opened a tab in private mode, turned it off,
then hit CTRL-SHIFT-T the tab would open?

It's normal behavior for Firefox (the code TBB is based on) to allow
restoration of tabs within the private browsing window.

(Though we can certainly discuss the pros and cons of that design decision)
--
Greg Norcie (gnorcie at indiana.edu)
PhD Student, Security Informatics